By reading this Privacy Notice, the user becomes informed of the way QARA collects, processes and protects the personal data provided by the users of the website www.wisdomofqara.com and its subdomains (hereinafter, the "Website").
1. WHO WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Controller: Qara Skincare, S. L. U. (hereinafter "QARA").
Registered address: Avenida Diagonal 520, 3º 1ª, 08006 - Barcelona (Spain).
Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona al Tomo 47535, Folio 106, Hoja B-554849, Inscripción 1ª.
Telephone: +34 93 362 42 95.
2. PURPOSE AND BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER?
The personal data collected will be processed by QARA for the purposes and on the legal basis indicated below:
|To invoice and send the products contracted by the user.||Performance of a contract|
|To send you our newsletters with information on QARA’s products and promotions, for the purpose of which we will use the amil address provided by the user.||Consent|
|To respond to requests, questions, proposals and complaints sent by users through the contact forms provided on the Website for the purpose of which we will process name and email address provided by the user.||
|To receive and evaluate resumes sent by users and, where appropriate, incorporate candidates in personnel selection processes for thepurpose of which we will process the personal data included in the CV.||
|To register in the contests organised by QARA the users who wish to participate, for the purpose of which we will process the personal data requested in each call.||
|To assess the performance of our services based on the information obtained from the profiles of registered users. Our legitimate interest is the improvement of our services quality||
|To comply with legal obligations.||
Concerning data processing based on consent, the user may withdraw his or her request at any time and free of charge, although this will not affect the legality of any processing carried out previously.
In order to withdraw their consent, the users may address QARA through the communication channels indicated above.
3. WHAT DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
QARA will process the data requested on the contact, purchase and subscription to newsletters forms.
Also, in order to analyse the performance of our services, QARA will use the data derived from the use and contracting of its products and services.
4. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA
The forms provided on the Website will indicate the data that must necessarily be filled in. If the user does not provide the information marked as mandatory, QARA will not be able to process the request.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE USER'S DATA?
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected unless the user requests the erasure of their data, in which case we will not be able to fulfil these purposes.
In the specific case of resumes, we will only store the information for a year from receipt and, in the case of email addresses provided for the sending of newsletters, we will process these data without a limit date until the user withdraws his/her consent.
6. WILL THE USER'S DATA BE SHARED?
Unless otherwise indicated, QARA does not communicate data to third parties. However, if required by a contract binding the parties or by law, the data of the user may be communicated to third parties, such as courts.
Similarly, data may be processed on QARA’s behalf by those suppliers who provide services that require access to such data. At all times, QARA will guarantee that all third parties engaged by QARA will comply with applicable regulations and that in no case will they process the data for purposes other than those indicated by QARA.
7. USER'S RESPONSIBILITY
- Guarantees that he/she is over 14 years old and that the information provided to QARA concerns him/her and is truthful, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the user is responsible for the property and veracity of all information provided and will keep the information provided up to date in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- Shall be responsible for any false or inaccurate information he/she provides through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to QARA or third parties.
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The user may send a mail to one of the addresses (postal or electronic) indicated in the heading of this policy with the reference "Data Protection", attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, to
- Withdraw the consents granted.
- Access information on the personal data concerning the user that QARA is processing or the information on how these data are being processed.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Obtain from QARA the restriction of data processing when any of the conditions outlined in the data protection regulations are met.
- Object to a processing based on consent.
- Request the portability of his/her data where processing is based on consent or on the need to perform a contract.
Likewise, if the user considers that QARA has infringed any of his/her above-mentioned rights, he/she may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or with any other competent supervision authority.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
QARA will process the user's data at all times in a confidential manner and will keep them secret, under the provisions of applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of the user's data and to prevent their alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: 1 June 2021
© Qara Skincare, S. L. U. All rights reserved.