Terms & Conditions
- COMPANY DETAILS
Owner: Qara Skincare, S. L. U. (hereinafter "QARA", “we”, “us” or “our”)
Registered address: Avenida Diagonal 520, 3º 1ª, 08006 - Barcelona (Spain).
Public Registry: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona al Tomo 47535, Folio 106, Hoja B-554849, Inscripción 1ª.
Telephone: +34 93 362 42 95.
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE
The Website will show at all times the products for sale along with some of their characteristics and their price, including VAT. QARA reserves the right to decide at any time the products offered to the user, being able to add new products at any time. Also, QARA reserves the right to stop providing, at any time and without notice, any of the products or services offered.
- CONDITIONS TO ACCESS TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
In this regard, the user will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data, and shall inform QARA of any updates as soon as possible.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
QARA owns or, where applicable, holds the corresponding licenses to the rights to use the intellectual property of the Website, as well as the intellectual and industrial property rights to the information, materials and content of the Website, including, but not limited to, trademarks, trade names and other distinctive signs, images, photographs and videos, and texts written in any language, including programming codes.
Under no circumstances shall access, navigation and use of the Website by the user imply a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of such rights by QARA, and in particular it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, communicate to the public, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the content included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes without the prior, express and written authorisation of QARA or, where applicable, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
However, the user is granted a right to use the content and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to QARA through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, commercial secrets, confidential information or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges responsibility, leaving QARA unharmed, for any communication supplied personally or in his/her name, and agrees to accept this responsibility without any restriction as to its accuracy, legality, originality or ownership.
6.1. Links to other websites
If the Website displays links to other websites by means of buttons, links, banners or embedded content, QARA informs you that these sites are directly managed by third parties and that QARA has neither the human nor the technical resources to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all information, content, products or services provided by the websites to which links may be established from this Website.
Consequently, QARA cannot assume any responsibility for any aspect of the website to which a link may be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its links and/or any of its content, in general.
In this regard, if users become aware that the activities carried out through these third-party websites are illegal or contrary to morality and/or public order, they should immediately inform QARA so that an assessment can be made as to whether it is necessary to disable the link to the website, which, if applicable, will be done as soon as possible.
In any case, the establishment of any kind of link from the Website to another website does not imply that there is any kind of relationship, collaboration or dependence between QARA and the person responsible for the other website.
6.2. Links on other websites to the website
QARA does not authorise the establishment of links to the Website from other websites containing materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene or, in general, that contravene the law, morals or public order, or the generally accepted social rules.
QARA has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the present Website. QARA assumes no responsibility for any aspect of the websites that establish such links to the Website, specifically, but not limited to, their operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of their products and services, their links and/or any of their content, in general.
- CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, to access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorised purposes, with or without economic purpose, and more specifically, as an example, but not limited to, is prohibited:
- To use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its functionality or in a third party's computer;
- To use the Website for the transmission, installation or posting of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files
- To use the Website to collect personal data from other users;
- To purchase, subscribe to the newsletter or communicate with QARA through the Website under a false identity, impersonating a third party or performing any other action that may induce confusion about the identity of the origin of a message;
- To access without authorisation to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any QARA server, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of pirating or falsification, extraction of passwords, or any other illegitimate means;
- To breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website;
- To take any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary congestion on the infrastructure of the Website or QARA's systems or networks, or on the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
Similarly, the Website has contact and forms, comments spaces and links to QARA's social network profiles, where users can post comments and content.
In this regard, we inform you that when the user posts comments or other content on the Website or any of QARA's social network profiles, the rest of the users will be able to access and use all the content published by the user. QARA cannot control what use other people will make of this content, and therefore cannot be held responsible for it.
In particular, it is strictly forbidden to publish content:
- That they may be considered as a violation in any form of the fundamental rights to honour, personal and family privacy or to the image of third parties and, in particular, of minors;
- That include or link to photographs that collect images or personal data of third parties without having obtained the appropriate consent of the owners;
- That violates the secrecy of communications or that involve an infringement of intellectual property rights or of the rules governing the protection of personal data;
- That contains any material or information that is illegal, racist, obscene, pornographic, abusive, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent or in any way contrary to morality or public order;
- That contain "spam" and/or links to sites unrelated to the corresponding space;
- That include advertising or commercial communications for the emission of messages with advertising purposes or for the collection of data for the same purpose.
Failure by the user to comply with any of these conditions may result in the adoption by QARA of appropriate measures in the exercise of its rights or obligations and may result in the user being denied access to the services of QARA, to QARA’s contents in social media or the possibility of participating in the spaces provided therein, without the possibility of compensation for any damages caused.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
QARA cannot guarantee the reliability, legality, usefulness, currency or veracity of absolutely all the information and/or services on the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, QARA does not guarantee or accept responsibility for: (i) the continuity of the content of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said content; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Website or in the server which supplies it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted in the Website; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the content of the Website; and (vi) the damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established by QARA on the Website or through the violation of the Website's security systems.
Nevertheless, QARA declares that it has adopted all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the content published on the Website.
QARA shall not be responsible for the accuracy, integrity or updating of information published on the Website from sources other than its own (external news, reports from external professionals, etc.), nor for the information contained in other websites accessed via links from the Website.
Should the user become aware of the publication of any inaccurate, out-of-date or false information, or of the existence of any unlawful content or which may constitute an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, of applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data and/or of any other right, the user must immediately notify QARA so that it may take the appropriate measures.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
To file a complaint regarding the use of our services, you may send a mail to the e-mail address or physical address indicated at the beginning, and we commit to seeking an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.
Last updated: 1 June 2021
© Qara Skincare, S. L. U. All rights reserved.